Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
On one hand Batfan’s blind apologist attitude is annoying and on the other hand that video isn’t great, it’s a bit RLM esque and even ignoring context at times, including older scenes that suits her narrative and ignoring ones that don’t. The discourse has become headache inducing overall whether it’s batfan or the people who are still hating on the show. In the words of Robert Baratheon “just give me something for the pain and let me die”.

And m4, lets be honest I know you had issues with show that made you stop watching in the early season and that’s your right and respect your decision/opinion but I don’t think you even watched the last few seasons, I doubt you will like it but still. Point is you just post these vids to bait Batfan and fair enough lol, he deserves it.

the_red_ninja wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 7:08 pm
Nomis wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 5:22 pm
the real question is

who of the cast

will have the most successful career?

that is the question
Pretty much anyone that died on the show yo.
Well,
Madden died at one of the shows heights and
he's been doing pretty well. I just wonder if the ones that got to play their roles all the way into the final episode, whether they survived or not, will have fruitful careers.

Allstar wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 7:30 pm
Nomis wrote:
the real question is

who of the cast

that is the question
Why is that the question?

The answer is probably Emilia Clarke.
Probably. She's incredibly cute, as well as pretty and a fan-favorite. That said, here's an incredibly controversial notion - she's not a very good actress. Made a fine Daenerys, though.

shadoW wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 7:34 am
Allstar wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 7:30 pm
Nomis wrote:
the real question is

who of the cast

that is the question
Why is that the question?

The answer is probably Emilia Clarke.
Probably. She's incredibly cute, as well as pretty and a fan-favorite. That said, here's an incredibly controversial notion - she's not a very good actress. Made a fine Daenerys, though.
That’s why I chose her and would have chosen her even if I wasn’t quite fond of her work this last season. There’s a possible chance she can reprise her Star Wars role at some point (please) and she looks pretty damn charming in the new Paul Feig Christmas romantic comedy...not sure movie will be good though. Regardless what anyone thinks of her precise skill as an actress, nobody can deny she’s an immensely charming and lovely person on top of being beautiful and that goes a long way. On top of that I genuinely think she’s improving her acting, last season of Thrones is her best dramatic work regardless of writing, she’s good in Solo and looks good in the new Feig. I think a couple years ago she lost most of her tics that bugged me in the past personally.

Allstar wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 10:49 am
Maybe in a few years when Star Wars comes out people will have calmed down and moved on?
uh tell that to the TLJ crowd

m4st4 wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 3:55 am
Allstar wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 3:10 am
^ LOL
I know right. What a giant waste of time.
Yeah, that's 1h10 minutes I'll never get back. Thanks for that.

Batfan175 wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 5:02 pm
m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote:
^ LOL

What do I propose?

“It’s simple, we ban the Batfan”

Batfan175 wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 5:02 pm
m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote:
^ LOL
Not to mention the time you wasted on typing posts nobody here will ever read or care about, you welcome. :thumbup:

I wonder how long it will take idiots online to realize how beautiful this ending is?