Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The Joffrey slap steals the show again. That boy is meant to be slapped. :lol:

oracle86 wrote:2nd episode is out already!!! :o
:wtf: where?!

Fuck, should I watch or not :think:

On one hand, holy fuck yes, on the other, that means another two weeks for a new episode..

-Vader

Vader, I'm way more impulsive than you then.. it's loading here now :tooexcited: I just hope this really is it. I can imagine someone putting up ep 1 online and just renaming it to 2 as a belated April fools prank. lol

lalyil wrote:
oracle86 wrote:2nd episode is out already!!! :o
:wtf: where?!
Torrents/The pirates bay. Remember how Dexter's S06 01 leaked but with just as good quality as a normal? History repeated itself.

Ok, it's not a prank :D Wooo watching lol I so should be going to sleep instead. Two days in a row, watching GoT at 7am after being up all night. I could get used to that.

Jay, yep. I normally prefer seeing on TV but heck since I can't wait til it's on here then what difference does it make if it's now or next week :D (in Israel it'll air every Thursday starting this one)

Vader182 wrote:Fuck, should I watch or not :think:

On one hand, holy fuck yes, on the other, that means another two weeks for a new episode..

-Vader
Just wait. It is more proper.

lalyil wrote:Ok, it's not a prank :D Wooo watching lol I so should be going to sleep instead. Two days in a row, watching GoT at 7am after being up all night. I could get used to that.

Jay, yep. I normally prefer seeing on TV but heck since I can't wait til it's on here then what difference does it make if it's now or next week :D (in Israel it'll air every Thursday starting this one)
Is it in English or dubbed English? Cause I just found the source is from a Polish HBO GO site. :problem:

I gotta say, add the second episode of the second season to what's been going on last season and Boardwalk Empire.. and there's really too much incest on TV. I never thought I'd say that :wtf:

JayCificity wrote:
lalyil wrote:Ok, it's not a prank :D Wooo watching lol I so should be going to sleep instead. Two days in a row, watching GoT at 7am after being up all night. I could get used to that.

Is it in English or dubbed English? Cause I just found the source is from a Polish HBO GO site. :problem:
English. I can PM you the link.
Last edited by Liron on April 3rd, 2012, 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

m4st4 wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:my brother and i watched it and neither of us have read the second book so why do the soldiers
kill all those children and black-haired boys? Is it because Joffrey heard that rumour about Robert Baratheon's bastards
?
No, that's Cersei's orders. They need to get rid of Robert's bastards so there will be no rumors about Joffrey being an incest child (yeah, good luck with that)

Nop. :P