Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
lalyil wrote:I love Emilia Clarke. I totally have a lady-crush on her.
And how random, they aired You Win or You Die here too and for a minute there I panicked lol

m4st4 wrote:
Torrent sites. ;)Here it will air April 2 on HBO Adria but I'll definitely check it out earlier in the morning!
Hate torrrrents!! lol :(
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's the easiest way. ;)

m4st4 wrote:
lalyil wrote:I love Emilia Clarke. I totally have a lady-crush on her.
And how random, they aired You Win or You Die here too and for a minute there I panicked lol

Hate torrrrents!! lol :(
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's the easiest way. ;)
Indeed it is. I'd have to wait for series to premiere in my country probably for a year but thanks to torrents I'll be able to see it the next day :clap:

I really prefer streaming lol but any finds of sources let me know!

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

The posters look awesome! :twothumbsup:

Can't wait to watch the first episode.

oracle86 wrote:The posters look awesome! :twothumbsup:

Can't wait to watch the first episode.
Tomorrow for me... :think:

Less than an hour! :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:

Perfect first episode for me. Introduced the new characters well, great CGI for the dragons and direwolves and the red comet, and had an amazing wolf dream. Dinklage is awesome as usual. Richard Madden is frakking great as Robb, while Lena Headey seems to have upped her game as Cersei.

And I have to mention this - Jack Gleeson is downright sensational as Joffrey. Props to him for being so "evil"! :clap:

oracle86 wrote:Perfect first episode for me. Introduced the new characters well, great CGI for the dragons and direwolves and the red comet, and had an amazing wolf dream. Dinklage is awesome as usual. Richard Madden is frakking great as Robb, while Lena Headey seems to have upped her game as Cersei.

And I have to mention this - Jack Gleeson is downright sensational as Joffrey. Props to him for being so "evil"! :clap:
:o ...I need to wait for a couple of hours but will post after I check it out!

Reposted from NolanFans Diary thread, so everyone can see it:
WHY OH WHY is GAME OF THRONES NOT the main subject on NF today (or any day)? I know there are lot of LOTR haters around here, but you do understand that GOT is NOTHING like LOTR? Think of it as Kingdom of Heaven with more tits. I always thought that GOT embodied everything NFs stand for:

a) Ultraviolence
b) Cool and epic characters
c) Smarts & wits
d) Boobs
e) Some more ultraviolence

Cinematography is slick-as-fuck, story lines are rich and acting is top notch, so what's the problem? :think:

*This was shot in Dubrovnik :-D

Seriously - check it out before it's too late, season premiere already exploded (ratings incoming)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION. :-D