Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I guess so... Although:
Shit still can go down. I can see them already having met and that Tyrion joins her (as we can see) and that she still flies away on Drogon to meet the Dothraki. Also seems like a fitting end to season 5 to me. Season 6 should be all about Daenerys actually getting to Westeros which is about fucking time.

Could they potentially split up season 6 or season 7 in half like has been done with The Sopranos and Breaking Bad? I never fully understood how that worked. Do they get more money for almost twice the amount of episodes and are those shot simultaneously? Only for the second part to be released around six months after the first finished? Is this something they could do with the final season of Game of Thrones?
Although we're still waiting for TWOW and don't know how the story will continue the series is going further than ADWD did. Tyron is going to join Daenerys next season. I figure season 6 could be about Daenerys finally entering Westeros and season 7 for her to rule there and to draw a conclusion to the series. But given the scope of it and likely how they're going to tie the whole thing up; is splitting season 7 in half efficient do to? This way they can have between 5 or 8 episodes per half and get twice the amount of money and a little more time to shoot it?

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Bran is confirmed not to be in Season 5 in a interview with the showrunners

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/05/game- ... -season-5/

Lol at Allstar giving us false reports
I'd rather have all the other characters catch up on their own stories so that all the characters can venture together into the unknown territories of the story so this is no big deal for me.

Nice. Can't wait for the next season.

HBO to Air Game of Thrones Special in February
Even though it is the last day of 2014, we still have got a little bit of a wait until Game of Thrones Season 5 premieres. Although HBO has not yet announced an official premiere date for the upcoming season of the series, it’s safe to assume that Game of Thrones will start back up again when it typically does, either at the end of March or beginning of April. However, we won’t have to wait that long to see new Game of Thrones footage on HBO, because it has been revealed the network will air a special for the show, entitled “A Day in the Life,” on Sunday, Feb. 8, at 7:30 p.m.

This news, which was discovered by a reader from wintersiscoming.net, may not seem like big news to some, but it’s actually very exciting because this is the second year in a row that HBO has given fans a Game of Thrones special (last year the network aired one called “Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing,” which provided a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the show, interviews with the cast, and new footage from the upcoming season). Therefore, if HBO follows what it did last year, the network, if it has not already by that time, will most likely be giving us the first trailer for Game of Thrones Season 5 that night, or if we’ve already gotten that, perhaps a second, extended trailer (remember how many different trailers we saw before Season 4 started?).

So even though we don’t have any new Game of Thrones footage yet (except for those few seconds from the HBO “Yearender” video), at least we know when we’ll hopefully be getting some. And that’s enough to get me through the cold months of winter until the show returns.

Game of Thrones Season 5 premieres in 2015 on HBO.
http://www.tvovermind.com/game-of-thron ... ary-247438

Can't wait

Can't wait either! I need dis