Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Just being sarcastic :P

poplar wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 4:41 pm
PowerDump wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 4:14 pm
Just read those spoilers because I don’t give a f*** anymore about this season lol
So, should I be prepared to be dissapointed? :)
Haha, I thought it was a joke when I heard what happens before but I guess it’s supposed to be true.

I never had anything to look forward to the episode because I hated the set up for it personally. If there was ever an episode I was going to skip it would be this one based on how it has gone this season, but I’m sure I’ll still tune it. I feel like a part of me has to after loving all the other seasons.

So that’s where all the best parts of the season and all the effort went?

Loved it.

Satisfied.
Truly bittersweet what happens with everyone, but it felt very Game of Thronesy. It was truly in keeping with the tone of just desserts and irony.

Jon gave everything for peace, just not in the way that was expected. And, the Starks are back, but not with a vengeance.

ALSO HE PET THE FUCKING WOLF!

Dude. Gotta give it to D&D (as well as GRRM, I’m sure), that was superb.

I don’t want to have too much of a knee jerk reaction but I was incredibly emotional with the ending montage. Beautifully done.

The twist I already loved since the end of last episode and we fully seen it this episode was
the part where Dany’s Vision in the House of the Undying was ash around the throne and not snow which we were led to believe at the time.
One of the best twists in a show ever IMO

This episode felt like classic GoT, which makes parts in the other episodes even more frustrating lol

Still processing it, but Peter Dinklage was just awesome this episode. One of the best actors working today.

-Jon's behavior in his first scenes were incomprehensible. Tyrion having to work 10 minutes to convince him of Dany's mad actions was so weird
-Bran king has to come from GRRM. It's so left field and in the context of the show makes no fucking sense
-Pacing was so weird. Tragedy to weird comedy scenes. Didn't feel right
-Jon's exile is by far my biggest problem. He fucking goes back to the NW? to please the Unsullied who just fuck off Westeros anyway? What ???
-The election and subsequent small council scenes just felt like bad parodies. I'm incredibly disappointed overall. So much of the story was pointless it's unbelievable.