Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
If we make it GOT day, it will be GOT day :D

Oh my. Just saw the first episode. Such an improvement over the last season in terms of art direction, set design, and visual effects. Add a great continuity, interesting new characters, and the same lovely atmosphere.

Definitely my favorite show. Followed by Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, and The Walking Dead.

RIFA wrote:Oh my. Just saw the first episode. Such an improvement over the last season in terms of art direction, set design, and visual effects. Add a great continuity, interesting new characters, and the same lovely atmosphere.

Definitely my favorite show. Followed by Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, and The Walking Dead.
Ah! Sounds amazing. Hope I find it online soon.

And great taste there. Just add Breaking Bad :)

lalyil wrote:
RIFA wrote:Oh my. Just saw the first episode. Such an improvement over the last season in terms of art direction, set design, and visual effects. Add a great continuity, interesting new characters, and the same lovely atmosphere.

Ah! Sounds amazing. Hope I find it online soon.

And great taste there. Just add Breaking Bad :)
BB>all of these
I just had to do it.

I tend to agree, except because GOT only had one season so far I believe it's possible it'll reach BB grade in my book. And Cranston > anyone on TV, that's definite.

Yes! Glad to hear from you RIFA. Even Allstar joined the parteh (he's on season 1... :shh: )
I'll watch it soon and then post my thoughts.

@Mr.Caine, it is forgiven... We all love Walter. ;)

Forgot to add Fringe on my list. Only 5 shows I'm currently watching.

finally found it. now letting it load a little. good thing i have a meeting at work :p

cinematography has gone way better. the scene with cersei and little finger was fantastic.

and the wolves are so damn cute! :lol:

Holy fuck, how is this even possible on television? The insane scale is kind of staggering. Almost every scene this week ranged from completely fantastic to totally amazing. How did they remotely accomplish this kind of scale?

Completely epic.

-Vader