Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
lalyil wrote:I gotta say, add the second episode of the second season to what's been going on last season and Boardwalk Empire.. and there's really too much incest on TV. I never thought I'd say that :wtf:

JayCificity wrote: Is it in English or dubbed English? Cause I just found the source is from a Polish HBO GO site. :problem:
English. I can PM you the link.
That'd be awesome, thanks! :twothumbsup:

JayCificity wrote:
lalyil wrote:I gotta say, add the second episode of the second season to what's been going on last season and Boardwalk Empire.. and there's really too much incest on TV. I never thought I'd say that :wtf:

English. I can PM you the link.
That'd be awesome, thanks! :twothumbsup:
Done :p enjoy.

...:wtf: ...

On the downside, 3rd episode will be far far away. :think:

m4st4 wrote:...:wtf: ...

tis worth it.. do it.. go on.. you know you wanna.. ;) [/littlereddevilonyourshoulder]

lalyil wrote:
m4st4 wrote:...:wtf: ...

tis worth it.. do it.. go on.. you know you wanna.. ;) [/littlereddevilonyourshoulder]
''I did it 35 minutes ago.'' :ugeek:
Naaaaoooooooooooooooo!
Ah, what the hell. :D

How does the first episode compare to the second?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:How does the first episode compare to the second?

-Vader
Considering that Theon goes to Pyke and everything that goes around with Arry The Boy & Gendry, it should be even better.

When Gemma Whelan started to talk, ride that horse and (later) walk... I knew that she was the right choice for Asha Greyjoy (aka Yara, name change that is beyond me but whatever). Second episode>First episode, and many critics who recieved episodes 1-4 said that 3 & 4 are even better! WTF... So much scale, class and fan service, I'm in heavens. Bravo HBO, Weiss and Benioff. :clap:

I only watched the first four episodes of the first season. Wasn't that much interested to watch the whole thing. But after seeing all the hype for it now I might consider watching the rest of it.

Master Virgo wrote:I only watched the first four episodes of the first season. Wasn't that much interested to watch the whole thing. But after seeing all the hype for it now I might consider watching the rest of it.
Strongly reccomended Master, it is THAT good and the second season is just above television in terms of scope and ambition.