Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nomis1700 wrote:April is so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Tel lme about it, I really can't wait any longer. Thankfully we get House of Cards next month, but that's something I end up watching on a single weekend :oops:

I don't know how excited I am for Season 4. As "meh" as Klondike is, it reminded me how Team-Robb I was. Now it's like... football season but without 'your' team playing, or something. lol

Crazy Eight wrote:I don't know how excited I am for Season 4. As "meh" as Klondike is, it reminded me how Team-Robb I was. Now it's like... football season but without 'your' team playing, or something. lol
This is exactly how I feel. Unless Tyrion suddenly makes a bid for the throne, I couldn't care less who ends up sitting on it. That being said, I'm still excited to see how everything pans out, despite how contradictory that sounds.

Forum Pro
Law
Crazy Eight wrote:I don't know how excited I am for Season 4. As "meh" as Klondike is, it reminded me how Team-Robb I was. Now it's like... football season but without 'your' team playing, or something. lol
Did you just say Team Robb

Law wrote:
Did you just say Team Robb
Maddenbitches

Crazy Eight wrote:it reminded me how Team-Robb I was.

It is Catelyn's story. :cry:

Sucks Dave and Dan made it more commercial and cliched.

During the development of Season 1, GRRM himself had said that he hoped there would be "Team Robb" and "Team Jon" factions, in a dig at the Twilight fandom. ;)

lol @ no Roose Bolton still and not posting the best one-

April is so far away :cry:

I think I'll have a marathon and watch all three seasons again in March in preparation for the fourth.