Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Special shout out to Cunningham. MVP of the ep IMO.

Downloading 3 different GoT torrents at the same time to see which gets there first, this shit is pretty exciting.

Kinda disappointing response so far

-Vader

this was not a good way to end the season.
did they show what happened to blackfish? They deviated from the books already by bringing his character to the twins, now they'll have to show him escaping to Riverrun.

Also, the only thing i am looking forward to now is Dany's bubble to burst in the next season

Alright, these are my thoughts:
One of my favorite episodes this season, up until that abysmally stupid last 5 minutes. I hope Dany gets shit on next season. Good stuff though:

1. Tywin is a badass. Great scene with him and his son and grandson.
2. I could watch a 3 hour Stannis Baratheon movie. Although I'm very happy Gendry got away.
3. Arya Begins.
4. Nikolai Coster-Waldau and the Rose Leslie can give great performances with a bare minimum of dialogue.
Overall, 55 minutes of a great episode.

edit: I forgot one thing
ramsay what the fuck ramsay no
Last edited by Sandy on June 10th, 2013, 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

People who have seen the episode in this thread: "Disappointed."

Vader ten minutes later having not seen it: "From all attentive research I've done in accumulating opinions from various sources I must say the reactions are disappointing."

I haven't seen any reaction here, I'm talking about the ratings from most review sites I visit.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:I haven't seen any reaction here, I'm talking about the ratings from most review sites I visit.

-Vader
I'm going to start checking reviews, but I really have no idea what they're talking about if they didn't like it.

Sandy wrote:
Vader182 wrote:I haven't seen any reaction here, I'm talking about the ratings from most review sites I visit.

-Vader
I'm going to start checking reviews, but I really have no idea what they're talking about if they didn't like it.
It's just B's and not A's, which I'd hope for from a finale.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote: It's just B's and not A's, which I'd hope for from a finale.

-Vader
That I can kind of see depending on one's criteria. We'll have to discuss it when you get around to watching it.