Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
How much has been posted? This is terrifying.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:How much has been posted? This is terrifying.

-Vader
Detailed synopsis of all episodes apparently

ChristNolan wrote:Alot of S6 leaked last year on 4chan. The entirety of the Battle of the Bastards was correctly posted in extreme detail.
Yes that's true. Really sucks that so much information leaks from season 7... Not to forget the huge spoilery pics...

I haven't read any of it but (apparently) several scenes from it were filmed after the whole leak had happened, so there's a good chance it's actually legit.

The only thing that matters is what is on the screen. Anything else that's on the Internet before any of the episodes air is speculation at best.

Batfan175 wrote:The only thing that matters is what is on the screen. Anything else that's on the Internet before any of the episodes air is speculation at best.
Did you not read the posts above? S6 leaks were correct.

Is anyone reading them?

-Vader

I'm not, but I've seen many of the leaked set pics...
looks fucking insane tho

I've read the spoilers on reddit. There are quite a few scenes that I would love to see happen as they seem incredibly glorious, but overall I felt that the grounded realism that GRRM incorporated into the series is missing. GoT isn't ASoIaF anymore, it's pure fanfic now. Not that fanfic is a bad thing, not at all. But I would have loved to read Martin's version first of how it all pans out.

kanjisheik wrote:I've read the spoilers on reddit. There are quite a few scenes that I would love to see happen as they seem incredibly glorious, but overall I felt that the grounded realism that GRRM incorporated into the series is missing. GoT isn't ASoIaF anymore, it's pure fanfic now. Not that fanfic is a bad thing, not at all. But I would have loved to read Martin's version first of how it all pans out.
This kind of over reaction is silly and nonsensical.

I cannot wait to be vindicated when Martin's final books come out and the ending is largely the same as the show's.