Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Littlefinger must have a frakking teleporter - that dude seems to reach all parts of Westeros in a jiffy, no matter how many thousands of miles away they are.

^Ah, the good old gang from Winterfell - my, how much they've all grown.

Cilogy wrote:Image
Aww so sweet.

Sorry what happened to ya all lol
Yeah Petyr travels incredibly quick. If he heard about Sansa's escape the same day and made haste to meet her, how many days would be a reasonable amount once he sees her again?

oracle86 wrote:Littlefinger must have a frakking teleporter - that dude seems to reach all parts of Westeros in a jiffy, no matter how many thousands of miles away they are.

Maybe the next episode takes place a couple of days after last episode...that would be the most logical conclusion.

Batfan175 wrote:
oracle86 wrote:Littlefinger must have a frakking teleporter - that dude seems to reach all parts of Westeros in a jiffy, no matter how many thousands of miles away they are.

Maybe the next episode takes place a couple of days after last episode...that would be the most logical conclusion.
A couple of days to get from the Vale to the Wall? Lol

I don't even care about this, it is what it is.

D&D don't do timelines very well.
Gilly gave birth towards the end of Season 3, and Little Sam is still an infant.
On the other hand, Fat Walda announces she's preggers in Season 5 and gives birth beginning of this season.
After rewatching the last episode, I suspect the Umbers (and maybe Littlefinger) authored the Pink Letter to lure Jon out.
I imagine the sparrows have something up their sleeves. I wonder if Loras and/or Lancel publicly confess their "sins."

Game of Thrones has released titles and cryptic descriptions for two more episodes.

This time it’s the sixth and seventh episodes of the sixth season getting first-blush details:
– May 29: “Blood of My Blood”: An old foe comes back into the picture. Gilly (Hannah Murray) meets Sam’s (John Bradley) family. Arya (Maisie Williams) faces a difficult choice. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) faces off against the High Sparrow (Jonathan Pryce). Written by Bryan Cogman; directed by Jack Bender.

– June 5: “The Broken Man”: The High Sparrow eyes another target. Jaime confronts a hero. Arya makes a plan. The North is reminded. Written by Bryan Cogman; directed by Mark Mylod.
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/20/ga ... broken-man

My guesses:
Blood of My Blood: Walder Frey comes back into the picture. Thought the Sam/Gilly story would go quicker. Arya probably has to kill someone she doesn't want to. Jaime faces the High Sparrow with Mace next to him and the Tyrell army behind him.

The Broken Man: The High Sparrow probably makes sure Sandor gets to King's Landing or something. Jaime confronts the Blackfish at Riverrun. Arya probably decides to not fully become No One and decides to leave the house of black and white or something lol idk.

episode 5 leaked

And I just watched it. Extraordinary episode