HBO's Game of Thrones

All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!
You mean how significant it is that Tormund has a thing for Brienne lol

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind more 100% speculation posts from the uninitiated (ones who haven't read books or read spoilers from the season). It's fun.

There's no more ''book spoilers'' except for the Kingsmoot that'll be next episode and
The Siege of Riverrun
and even for that, I expect it'll be very different from the text

Now Where Was I ? wrote:There's no more ''book spoilers'' except for the Kingsmoot that'll be next episode and
The Siege of Riverrun
It's funny how you guarantee these things like it's a known fact. You also do not know what GRRM is planning with Sansa but it already is impossible to be more compelling, nice being open-minded. GRRM told them exactly what he plans to do so there still could be plenty of book spoilers. Much is obviously very different.

Allstar wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:There's no more ''book spoilers'' except for the Kingsmoot that'll be next episode and
The Siege of Riverrun
It's funny how you guarantee these things like it's a known fact. You also do not know what GRRM is planning with Sansa but it already is impossible to be more compelling, nice being open-minded. GRRM told them exactly what he plans to do so there still could be plenty of book spoilers. Much is obviously very different.
I mean published book spoilers. There's nothing more book readers can spoil except for these two events
Batfan175 wrote:Looks like HBO Go published an image that might give us an indication as to what we'll be seeing in Bran's vision next episode:

http://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/16/im ... -for-bran/
Holy shit, I've been dying for years to get some White Walkers/Children of the Forest backstory, can't wait

Now Where Was I ? wrote:I mean published book spoilers. There's nothing more book readers can spoil except for these two events
Pretty much. Also, why are you ignoring my other statement?

The Siege of Riverrun
Yeah that might be about it, as for the big events.
Still, Vader also hasn't read any of the spoilers of some of the upcoming episodes so that's why I mentioned book spoilers and spoilers from the show and not just one or the other.
ImageAnd holy shit, I can't wait to see Children of the Forest/White Walker backstory. I really dig the new designs for the Children. Much better than what we saw in season 4.

Photos of fifth episode "The Door"

Littlefinger must have a frakking teleporter - that dude seems to reach all parts of Westeros in a jiffy, no matter how many thousands of miles away they are.

^Ah, the good old gang from Winterfell - my, how much they've all grown.