Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

An in-depth look behind the scenes:

They're likely going to release more of those behind the scenes videos after episodes 4, 6, 8 and 10.

WHAT?!

Ericmase wrote:WHAT?!
Yep.

Interesting.
I'm guessing they're saving the Lyanna scene for the finale OR Grrm told them to hold off on it. Probably the former.

Also I'm sure the book fanboys are screaming about Dayne dual wielding. :lol: Cool little fight though. Clearly they got some highly skilled sword stuntsmen for that scene.

Slightly disappointed with Kit's performance. You're supposed to lose a bit of yourself when you come back but it was played literally as he was before.

Rickon and Sweet Robin are fucking teenagers now lol

How do you know Jon hasn't lost a bit Himself. It's been one episode so far and that isn't a fact for every person just because it happened to one person.

bootsy wrote:How the hell do you know Jon hasn't lost something.
How exactly was he much different? Some of the lines were weird and his delivery of them didn't help.
For a guy who was just betrayed and stabbed to death, he didn't seem terribly upset. He delivered the lines "Olly stabbed me in the heart" and "They murdered me" (or something like that) like someone would say "The DMV sure is boring" or "They forgot the cheese on my burger". I wanted a little more something from him.

Oh boy. It's been one episode give it some time to see if he has lost something and it's not guaranteed or a fact he will. I feel like a broken record because I just said this in my previous post and your hard head still doesn't get it.

So, 2/3 so far this season. Keep it up.

Also as for
Jon, are you kidding? He just killed a bunch of nights watch members when he knew he was quitting. It implies he WANTED to do it for personal reasons. He just seems like he's in this disillusioned broken spirit state. A couple notches beyond "upset." Something I can currently sympathize with, more or less.

The speed they're telling the story is kind of crazy. The Arya stuff comes to mind, etc. It's weird that Season 5 was so s-s-s-t-t-t-t-r-r-r-r-e-e-e-t-t-t-c-c-c-c-c-h-h-h-h-e-e-e-ee-e-d-d-d-d-d o-o-o-o-o-u-u-u-u-u-u-t-t-t-t-t but Season 6 is so freaking fast. Almost every scene has something reasonably significant happen.

-Vader