Inherent Vice (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Leaking soon???

m4st4 wrote:Katherine is intoxicating.
Yup. She's wonderful. ;)

slevin_77 wrote:Image
Leaking soon???
Was just about to post that this screener had been sent out. I give it two weeks until leakage. Hopefully less.

Thanks for the videos, Allstar!
m4st4 wrote:Katherine is intoxicating.
I became a Waterstonian before the first trailed ended. She is amazing, have you seen her in The Babysitters? Stunning.
anepicmoviereviewer wrote:
Leaking soon???
Was just about to post that this screener had been sent out. I give it two weeks until leakage. Hopefully less.
My concern with these kind of leaks is the dumb hardcoded Chinese subtitles they nearly always include in them. I really hope that in two weeks they at least announce this movie as coming soon to local theatres. Otherwise I'll just go with the leak and then see it on theatres if it is ever shown.
Last edited by Vamos on November 24th, 2014, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:
Leaking soon???
Praying for that

I'd rather have Wild or The Imitation Game since I plan on seeing American Sniper and Inherent Vice in cinemas.

BlairCo wrote:I'd rather have Wild or The Imitation Game since I plan on seeing American Sniper and Inherent Vice in cinemas.
I'd recomend seeing Wild in theaters as well. The cinematography is great.

Best Xmas ever. :cry:

Those screeners are beautiful, and I'm willing to bet, way more likely to have better art-work then the final blu-rays. haha