Untitled Tarantino Film (TBA)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
And for a while, he said he didn't wanted to make The Hateful Eight because of the script leaks.

So apart from all the times he has, he hasn't.

What kind of horror film would you like to see QT make? Obviously tone will have some comedy. Supernatural elements or realistic? Setting? Period piece? Genre mashup with Western? Modern day? A particular location in the world? During a historical event?

Allstar wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 3:32 am
What kind of horror film would you like to see QT make? Obviously tone will have some comedy. Supernatural elements or realistic? Setting? Period piece? Genre mashup with Western? Modern day? A particular location in the world? During a historical event?
So many questions. :lol: Care to share your ideas?

I would love to see a horror set in the 70s, perhaps even 80s. Like a subversive slasher horror.

I'm down for whatever horror he'd want to make, whether it's a slasher, body horror, thriller but I think he'd want to do a zombie movie.

m4st4 wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 4:35 am
Allstar wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 3:32 am
So many questions. :lol: Care to share your ideas?

I would love to see a horror set in the 70s, perhaps even 80s. Like a subversive slasher horror.
Lol, it was more trying to come up with ideas. I wanted to wait for others to weigh in before giving my opinion. That said a horror set in the old west is very appealing but maybe QTs done enough with Westerns? He almost certainly will do some kind of period... no way he’s dealing with cell phones. Lol

Tarantino Says ‘Kill Bill Vol. 3’ Is ‘Definitely in the Cards’ but Would Be Years Away
Is “Kill Bill Vol. 3” going to be the last feature film Quentin Tarantino directs? The filmmaker recently joined Andy Cohen for a radio interview and confirmed a third installment in the Uma Thurman-led franchise is “definitely in the cards.” Tarantino said in July he was still in talks with Thurman about the project and added, “If any of my movies were going to spring from my other movies, it would be a third ‘Kill Bill.’” But Tarantino sounded even more confident about “Kill Bill Vol. 3” during his interview with Andy Cohen.

“I just had dinner with Uma Thurman last night,” Tarantino told Cohen. “We were at a really cool Japanese restaurant. I do have an idea of what I would do with [‘Kill Bill Vol. 3’]. That was the whole thing, conquering the concept. What has happened to The Bride since then? And what do I want to do?”

Tarantino added, “I didn’t just want to come up with some cockamamie adventure. [The character] doesn’t deserve that. The Bride has fought long and hard. I have an idea now that could be interesting. I still wouldn’t do it for a little bit. It would be at least three years from now. It is definitely in the cards.”

If it's years away, didn't he say he'd stop directing movies if he turned 60 before the production of the next one? :|

Don't believe his lies

I could see him only writing the next movie and somebody else directing it like S. Craig Zahler.