Tarantino's Bounty Law (TBA)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Tarantino has written five episodes of Bounty Law, which is the fictional TV series from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

Tarantino:
“From watching the different old Western shows and everything, I did it to get in the head of Bounty Law. I ended up starting to really like the idea of Jake Cahill, as a character. I really started loving those half hour ’50s Western scripts. The idea that you could write something like 24 minutes, where there was so much story crammed in those half hour shows, with a real beginning and a middle and an end. Also it was kind of fun because you can’t just keep doubling down and exploring. At some point, you’ve got to wrap it up. I really liked that idea. I’ve written five different episodes for a possible Bounty Law black-and-white half hour Western show.”
“I can’t imagine Leonardo is going to want to do it. [Maybe I’ll] cast somebody else? If he wants to do it that would be great. I’m not planning on that but I have an outline for about three other episodes. So I’ll probably write about three other episodes and then just do it. Direct every episode. They’re a half hour long. I wouldn’t mind doing it for Netflix but I’d want to shoot it on film. Showtime, HBO, Netflix, FX. But I also like the fact that I built up this mythology for Bounty Law and Jake Cahill.”

Interesting retirement plans

he's definitely quitting after that tenth film

He said he’s done after 10 FILMS. He’s always said he will do plays, novels and potentially miniseries etc. afterwards if you’ve listened to what he said.

Yeah still sounds very much like retirement lol

I'd be interested in reading a Tarantino novel tbh.

preferably a novel about his retirement lol

A novel about a man in search of the most perfect pair of feet.

spanning across his entire career

He finally finds her, but her personality is horrid. What do?