Thor: Love & Thunder (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I must be missing something.

Wow Portman r€all¥ love$ Marv€l again.

Glad it could work out.

I was confused by that Deadline article

Is Hemsworth still in this? Is Portman still Jane Foster? Do I really care anymore?

radewart wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 9:48 pm
I was confused by that Deadline article

Is Hemsworth still in this? Is Portman still Jane Foster? Do I really care anymore?
Hems is still in. Not sure on the Portman thing though.
At the Hall H panel Portman came on holding "a hammer", but nothing was confirmed afaik.

Portman is horrible in these movies. And pretty bad in blockbusters in general. Yikes. Also, will be hard to take her seriously as THOR. She’s so tiny.

Oku
What?? Is this possible?? I thought that Marvel Studios had disowned Thor: The Dark World (to the extent that such a thing is possible)? :lol:

Wow, this is Christmas come early for people, such as myself, who actually liked Thor: The Dark World and her character!

Allstar wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 9:53 pm
Portman is horrible in these movies. And pretty bad in blockbusters in general. Yikes. Also, will be hard to take her seriously as THOR. She’s so tiny.
Hemsworth was bland as fuck as well before Ragnarok . She just wanted to work with Taika. This will be a total reboot of the character as well

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 10:45 pm
Allstar wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 9:53 pm
Hemsworth was bland as fuck as well before Ragnarok . She just wanted to work with Taika. This will be a total reboot of the character as well
Still don't think she's good in these types of movies ever. I guess the thing going for it is it will be silly enough you won't have to take her seriously. Also, disagree on Hemsworth, while he has a blast in Ragnarok, he was always perfectly cast in the role.