The Matrix: Resurrections (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 5:20 am
Prime time for Keanu Reeves’ comeback, not a new protagonist.
Actually scratch that, release the trailer with new protag and then in the end reveal Keanu as the new Morpheus. Bearded for maximum effect.

What's the likelihood of this ignoring Reloaded and Revolutions, ala Halloween 2018 and Terminator: Dark Fate?

BlairCo wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 6:49 am
What's the likelihood of this ignoring Reloaded and Revolutions, ala Halloween 2018 and Terminator: Dark Fate?
If sisters are involved? None. And it would be the right decision.

BlairCo wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 6:49 am
No

Ace
‘Matrix 4’ Officially a Go With Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/matr ... ssion=true
Lana Wachowski is set to write and direct a fourth film set in the world of “The Matrix,” with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising their roles as Neo and Trinity, respectively.

Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures will produce and globally distribute the film. Warner Bros. Picture Group chairman Toby Emmerich made the announcement on Tuesday.

“We could not be more excited to be re-entering the Matrix with Lana,” said Emmerich. “Lana is a true visionary — a singular and original creative filmmaker — and we are thrilled that she is writing, directing and producing this new chapter in ‘The Matrix’ universe. ”

In addition to Wachowski, the script was also written by Aleksander Hemon and David Mitchell. Wachowski is also producing with Grant Hill. Sources say the film is eyed to begin production at the top of 2020.

The three previous films —“The Matrix,” “The Matrix Reloaded” and “The Matrix Revolutions” — have collectively earned more than $1.6 billion at the global box office. All three were written and directed by Lana and her sister, Lilly, and starred Reeves and Moss.

“Many of the ideas Lilly and I explored 20 years ago about our reality are even more relevant now. I’m very happy to have these characters back in my life and grateful for another chance to work with my brilliant friends,” Wachowski said.
Last edited by Ace on August 20th, 2019, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artemis wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 10:05 pm
Monica Bellucci pls return

what the fuck is with this day and crazy movie news

What are the odds of this not sucking ass

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 6:26 pm

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 6:26 pm