Soul (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
https://twitter.com/Pixar/status/1141375108642217985
One year from today, Pixar Animation Studios will take you on a journey from the streets of New York City to the cosmic realms to discover the answers to life's most important questions. Disney & Pixar's "Soul" arrives in theaters on June 19, 2020.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... 20-1219698
The movie is set to be released by Disney on June 19, 2020, and comes from director Pete Docter, who was behind studio hits Up and Inside Out.

Disney didn't provide many details about the film, other than a vague description that reads: "Ever wonder where your passion, your dreams and your interests come from? What is it that makes you...YOU? In 2020, Pixar Animation Studios takes you on a journey from the streets of New York City to the cosmic realms to discover the answers to life’s most important questions."

Academy Award nominee Dana Murray is producing the pic.

List of most anticipated films updated :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wasn’t Inside Out about that?

I kid, i kid. I’ll never not be excited about these.

pixar's soul...

is owned by disney

IN. A new Docter film is a good thing.

Ever wonder where your passion, your dreams and your interests come from? What is it that makes you...YOU?
What? That seems like a dumb question. How is any of this a mystery? What do the "cosmic realms" have anything to do with this? Are those really "life's most important questions"?

taopaipai wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 5:01 pm
Ever wonder where your passion, your dreams and your interests come from? What is it that makes you...YOU?
What? That seems like a dumb question. How is any of this a mystery? What do the "cosmic realms" have anything to do with this? Are those really "life's most important questions"?
:facepalm:

lol

Anyway Docter is one of my favourite directors, eagerly awaiting this.

So this and Onward are coming out the same year?

Wouldn't be the first time for Pixar. They also had two films in 2015 as well as 2017.

taopaipai wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 5:01 pm
you must be fun at philosophy club meetings.

Anyway, as someone who deals with this stuff all the time, I'm so in for this movie.