Soul (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I sincerely hope this movie makes me a believer in Pixar again. Their last 3-4 films have all been trash.

I wouldn't go that far but I haven't been fully satisfied with any of Pixar films this decade other than Toy Story 3 and Inside Out.

Cars 2 wasn't good at all, Brave was OK at best, Monsters University and Finding Dory were highly disappointing, haven't seen The Good Dinosaur and Cars 3, Coco was just not for me and Incredibles 2 was pretty good but also disappointing to an extent.

Coco was amazing though.

incredibles 2 was
just incredibles remake.

change my mind.

oh please

Incredibles II was just there for the Jack Jack scene

Master Virgo wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 11:52 am
I wouldn't go that far but I haven't been fully satisfied with any of Pixar films this decade other than Toy Story 3 and Inside Out.

Cars 2 wasn't good at all, Brave was OK at best, Monsters University and Finding Dory were highly disappointing, haven't seen The Good Dinosaur and Cars 3, Coco was just not for me and Incredibles 2 was pretty good but also disappointing to an extent.
I agree to a point (Brave and Coco are really good imo) but you kind of glossed over the two films you mentioned as the best - TS3 and IO - and these are seriously masterpieces of animation. They really deserve more credit for those two alone. It hasn't been as frequent as the amazing 1-2-3 punch of Ratatouille, Wall-E and Up but they still delivered. Two great ones, two really good ones, a couple of solid ones.
Pratham wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 12:06 pm
incredibles 2 was
just incredibles remake.

change my mind.
True. Unfortunately. A pretty lame one at that.

Yup looks terrible. Like, just make a direct sequel to Inside Out, Disney. Don’t have the balls for it? You’re already remaking all your original films anyways.

it looks fine calm down