Euphoria (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
lol true

They could've done so much more with all their storylines intersecting. I get that they don't always do that in real life but you know, if you allude to it then it's nice to build something from that in the show. Except they didn't.

I must say I quite liked how aggressive the lighting was. It didn't always make sense, but it serves the story and often in a good way imo.

I must also say, perhaps again idk lol, that Zendaya's work was quite impressive. She's got quite the range. I'm getting pretty excited for her take on Chani in Dune :P

All in all, I'm pretty sure I'll give the second season a go. It's a rocky basis but I believe that with a tighter narrative and more coherent character arcs they could get a real good second season imo.

Two new episodes airing this weekend

To be honest, I did not expect anything outstanding from this series. I started watching only because it is HBS. They have not seen frankly bad TV shows yet. This show is pretty good. Perhaps you can watch the second season, and then draw conclusions whether it is worth waiting for a continuation. Although I think if the series is a failure, then it will not be renewed for 8 seasons.

Part 1 : Rue was fantastic. Great work from Zendaya and Domingo.

This show is a live action anime

Durden wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 2:49 am
Even Dicaprio said this is amazing. haha
considering every actor is <20 this does not surprise me

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
August 26th, 2021, 9:50 pm
This show is a live action anime

Durden wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 2:49 am
Even Dicaprio said this is amazing. haha
considering every actor is <20 this does not surprise me