Looper (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
HanzNolo wrote:
loop wrote:I'm only missing "sensuality" in their reasoning for the rating... :angel:
The fact that it is missing "sensuality" and/or "nudity" makes me think they took out the sex scene and his scene with Piper Perabo. Or that they used a take where Piper has a shirt on. We'll see...
WTF, no boobs?

Noah Segan as Kid Blue

source:Looper tumblr

I don't know, from the script I found Kid to be more of a Dano character.
He wasn't a badass, just a wimpy wannabe hitman who constantly squealed and cried in the screenplay. Reminded me of Eli in TWBB, although at least with some balls.

Fernando wrote:I don't know, from the script I found Kid to be more of a Dano character.
He wasn't a badass, just a wimpy wannabe hitman who constantly squealed and cried in the screenplay. Reminded me of Eli in TWBB, although at least with some balls.
I agree they should have switched roles. Paul Dano is really who I imagined as Kid Blue.

Noah Segan really plays the greatest low-lifes. Deadgirl and Brick. Hes Phenomonal. Definetely one of my favourite actors. Wish he was in more stuff. And he loves playing these loser characters which is cool.

Need a full shot of his character!

Recent interview with Bruce Willis

"It’s better than anything I’ve ever done. … [director] Rian [Johnson] did an amazing thing. He conceived an original story. He wrote it, sold it, stuck with it, directed it, and finished it. That’s just tough to do in this town. Someone always weasels into the process. That didn’t happen here. And if he never did anything else except that Herculean effort, he’d have made it in the business. Amazing…

It’s more than an original story. It’s a story people are going to talk about, and see twice. And argue about. I was arguing with myself about the story when I read it the first time. That’s all Rian Johnson, beginning to end. Great, great director."

http://screencrush.com/bruce-willis-looper/

Forum Pro
Law
HanzNolo wrote:Recent interview with Bruce Willis

"It’s better than anything I’ve ever done. … [director] Rian [Johnson] did an amazing thing. He conceived an original story. He wrote it, sold it, stuck with it, directed it, and finished it. That’s just tough to do in this town. Someone always weasels into the process. That didn’t happen here. And if he never did anything else except that Herculean effort, he’d have made it in the business. Amazing…

It’s more than an original story. It’s a story people are going to talk about, and see twice. And argue about. I was arguing with myself about the story when I read it the first time. That’s all Rian Johnson, beginning to end. Great, great director."

That's huge coming from Bruce Willis, one of the most intimidating men in the business.

WOW and this is coming from a guy who was in Pulp Fiction :shock: , It's not just JGL, Emily Blunt said this was the "coolest" movie she has done and now this from Bruce. Bruce would not just say this if he did not mean it.

Willis stamp of approval too? Ugh, this film cannot come fast enough!

I wonder what when down between Bruce and Kevin Smith, since the latter is so hellbent on destroying Willis' reputation right now. Rian Johnson got asked over and over how it was working with Bruce Willis and people referred to Smith but he only had nice things to say about Bruce. It sounds like Willis respected him and so they worked well together.