Looper (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Peace wrote:
I thought about it alot the week after seeing it and was waiting for the blu-ray. I rented it the day it came out and couldn't finish it. I was like huh?

Same here. Expect I did finish watching it on blu ray. Haven't touched it since though.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Peace wrote:
I thought about it alot the week after seeing it and was waiting for the blu-ray. I rented it the day it came out and couldn't finish it. I was like huh?

Same here. Expect I did finish watching it on blu ray. Haven't touched it since though.
I prob would have at least finished it but I had been up all night lol and had also been smoking that whole time. So when he got to the barn I was like fuck it. Honestly I'm glad I didn't buy it.

But like I said in a few years I will come across it cheap and have to pick it up.
Say Girl

Peace wrote: But like I said in a few years I will come across it cheap and have to pick it up.
I would if I was you. For the special features if nothing else.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Peace wrote: But like I said in a few years I will come across it cheap and have to pick it up.
I would if I was you. For the special features if nothing else.
Oh yeah. I bet they are great. I gotta buy The Master first tho :lol:
Say Girl

Law wrote:

Epic!!
"What difference do you think you can make, one single man in all this madness?"

Chills every time.