Looper (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
loop wrote:I'm only missing "sensuality" in their reasoning for the rating... :angel:
Ooh good point...because I did hear
the sex scene is still in ;)

Can someone send me the script for this? it would be much appreciated.

God this movie has a perfect release date. Its right after the whole summer movie storm and right before the whole autumn winter finale. This fills in that gap perfectly. this and Skyfall will tide me over till Django.

And on Rian Johnson's Looper, which co-stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis, she told us excitedly:

“It was fucking awesome and I’m unfathomably lucky to be in it.

“I play Sarah, a girl from the Midwest, Kansas, and I live on a farm and I have a son and she’s fierce and protective and tough and I wield a big gun.

"It’s so awesome, so exciting – it looks like an old Spielberg movie. I really think it’s the coolest movie I’ve ever been a part of.”

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/emily-blu ... uperheroes

Talli what does she say about her character here?

Allstar wrote:Talli what does she say about her character here?
:lol:

m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote:Talli what does she say about her character here?
I'll bump it so he can definitely see it.

“I play Sarah, a girl from the Midwest, Kansas, and I live on a farm and I have a son and she’s fierce and protective and tough and I wield a big gun.

"It’s so awesome, so exciting – it looks like an old Spielberg movie. I really think it’s the coolest movie I’ve ever been a part of.”

Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
I'll bump it so he can definitely see it.

sounds promising

Joeyjojo72 wrote:
sounds promising
Are you lost or something?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

loop wrote:I'm only missing "sensuality" in their reasoning for the rating... :angel:
The fact that it is missing "sensuality" and/or "nudity" makes me think they took out the sex scene and his scene with Piper Perabo. Or that they used a take where Piper has a shirt on. We'll see...

HanzNolo wrote:
The fact that it is missing "sensuality" and/or "nudity" makes me think they took out the sex scene and his scene with Piper Perabo. Or that they used a take where Piper has a shirt on. We'll see...
NOOOOOOOOOOO. :(
I want the sex scene with Emily in there so much!