Looper (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
madcowre wrote:
durden_77 wrote:JGL buffed up lol i need a pic of this.
Creepy, stalker pic but it shows lol

haha i wouldnt call that a crazy transformation, but good for him im a big fan of jgl. :thumbup:
And i like your sig, she is so hot :-D

durden_77 wrote: Image
Max Payne anybody?

madcowre wrote:
durden_77 wrote:JGL buffed up lol i need a pic of this.
Creepy, stalker pic but it shows lol

So hawt. But Hardy still looks better than him

durden_77 wrote:haha i wouldnt call that a crazy transformation, but good for him im a big fan of jgl. :thumbup:
And i like your sig, she is so hot :-D
Well it's big for him, since he usually looks like he could eat a good sandwich :)

and yes, yes she is. :P

Insider: In addition to those films, you also have a role in Looper which looks to be, pardon my french, a massive mindf*ck.

Garret: [laughs] I hope it is a mindf*ck – I loved this experience a lot. I’m incredibly jealous of Joseph Gordon-Levitt – he’s just so cool and together. I wish I was as cool and together at that age. Plus, he looks incredible in the makeup — but he had to drink shakes all the time because he couldn’t eat with the makeup on. But he’s so good and Emily Blunt is amazing. I mention them because those are the two I worked with.

Insider: Who do you play in the movie?

Garret: I play Jesse, who is one of the “Gatmen” – they’re the dudes in the long black coats that are the enforcers for the bad guys. I’m hunting Joseph’s character when he messes up and breaks the rules, which allows me to the baddest of the “Gatmen.” I had the real leather coat, just so you know – which was not the best in New Orleans heat [laughs], What I like about the characters in this film is that there’s no white hats. I’m just a guy with a family trying to do his job. I don’t want to get hurt, I just want to find him and go home.
Garret Dillahunt on Looper, via TheInsider.com

Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
She is smoking. 8-)
fixed
Yum... I love me some Emily Blunt.

She was drop dead gorgeous in Five-Year Engagement (Not to mention very funny as well)

"When I first arrived, everyone asked me if I wanted to go meet Joe in his trailer -- and I go in, and it's kind of dark, and I didn't know he was in prosthetics," recalled the actress, who plays a single mother who gets caught up between the two men in the picture. "So I was talking to him for about a half an hour, and I couldn't work out why I didn't recognize him. He almost looked like he'd been stung by an insect and had some kind of allergic reaction."

Fearing she'd gone into the trailer of the actor's stunt double, Blunt exited the trailer. Shortly afterward, a crew member asked her what she thought of Gordon-Levitt's makeover and she finally understood the situation.

"It is uncanny how much he looks like Bruce. It wasn't just the voice -- it's the facial expressions, with that squinting," she said. "The movie is thrillingly different and weird. I think it's the coolest film I've ever been a part of."

Director Johnson said Blunt underwent physical changes of her own for the movie, dying her hair and tanning her otherwise pale skin.

“Joe’s transformation is much more obvious because he has makeup on his face, but Emily has just as major of a transformation -- from her American accent to the person she’s creating,” Johnson said. “The fact that the marketing is focusing more on the action stuff -- that really excites me, because Emily is in some ways the heart of the movie. The movie really turns on her character and her dilemma.”
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/ ... evitt.html

loop wrote: Plus, he looks incredible in the makeup — but he had to drink shakes all the time because he couldn’t eat with the makeup on.
Man, I mean he looks very different, but the make-up doesn't look bulky!

our dear friend allstar and JGL...congrats on the pic, dude!

Congrats :D
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist