Looper (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
lol I forgot about this movie until the bump.
Say Girl

RyanRises wrote:
Epic. :clap: :ugeek:

That was awesome. Dude has some great videos on his channel.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'm going to say it again.. I forgot all about this movie until the bump. I didn't think it would be a film I forgot about.
Say Girl

Forum Pro
Law

Epic!!

Peace wrote:I'm going to say it again.. I forgot all about this movie until the bump. I didn't think it would be a film I forgot about.
agreed sort of. I remember watching it at TIFF and thinking "wow what an original and well crafted movie!" Now it barley crosses my mind.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
Peace wrote:I'm going to say it again.. I forgot all about this movie until the bump. I didn't think it would be a film I forgot about.
agreed sort of. I remember watching it at TIFF and thinking "wow what an original and well crafted movie!" Now it barley crosses my mind.
Yep. Not saying it's bad. And I still love it. I had a great time watching it the first time. But it's just.. idk. In a few years I will prob buy it and watch it again.
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
Dodd wrote: agreed sort of. I remember watching it at TIFF and thinking "wow what an original and well crafted movie!" Now it barley crosses my mind.
Yep. Not saying it's bad. And I still love it. I had a great time watching it the first time. But it's just.. idk. In a few years I will prob buy it and watch it again.
I know where you're coming from. It was a great movie but surprisingly forgettable, especially considering how unique it was. I'm sure people here will disagree, just my thoughts.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
Peace wrote:
I know where you're coming from. It was a great movie but surprisingly forgettable, especially considering how unique it was. I'm sure people here will disagree, just my thoughts.
Oh yeah they will. But it's clear they are more attached to the film. Which is fine.

We all can't love every movie.
Say Girl

Dodd wrote:
Peace wrote:
Interesting. I couldn't stop thinking about it for months after seeing it, and I don't recall it happening before.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Dodd wrote: I know where you're coming from. It was a great movie but surprisingly forgettable, especially considering how unique it was. I'm sure people here will disagree, just my thoughts.
Interesting. I couldn't stop thinking about it for months after seeing it, and I don't recall it happening before.
I thought about it alot the week after seeing it and was waiting for the blu-ray. I rented it the day it came out and couldn't finish it. I was like huh?
Say Girl