Looper (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Crazy Eight wrote:I'm hoping this is JGL's 5th transformative performance. Take it to the next level Joe.
yes

Hahaha. I keep thinking "J. Edgar" on this one, but surely it can't be THAT bad. I hope.

07202012 wrote:Hahaha. I keep thinking "J. Edgar" on this one, but surely it can't be THAT bad. I hope.
J.Edgar wasn't Looper, he was Hoover.

HanzNolo wrote:Looks pretty awesome to me.

And just to reiterate, I have seen the entire thing and through his performance, and makeup job, JGL really pulls off a young Bruce. Or a believable version of a young Bruce in this film.

I just don't get the complaining. Instead of just hire two actors, they decided to try something different. And from what I've seen, and other reviewers around the net seem to agree, it's a job well done when you finally see the film.
Awesome. What was the music like? and what songs do they use in the film?!

mchekhov wrote:
chee wrote:
Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

Lmao. They did JGL dirty with this one.

Whyd they cut out do many good moments?
I hope they keep the sex scene between Joe and Emily's characters in...mainly, because it's Joe and Emily :P

mchekhov wrote:Image
Haha, awesome!
Do you... like pineapple?

James wrote: Awesome. What was the music like? and what songs do they use in the film?!
It was just really intense and dark. It fit the tone of the film perfect. There's a few montages where the music is amazing.
madcowre wrote:I hope they keep the sex scene between Joe and Emily's characters in...mainly, because it's Joe and Emily :P
You'll be happy then 8-)

HanzNolo wrote:
James wrote: Awesome. What was the music like? and what songs do they use in the film?!
It was just really intense and dark. It fit the tone of the film perfect. There's a few montages where the music is amazing.
madcowre wrote:I hope they keep the sex scene between Joe and Emily's characters in...mainly, because it's Joe and Emily :P
You'll be happy then 8-)
HanzNolo, you just made my day with your spoiler tag. :clap:

HanzNolo wrote:
You'll be happy then 8-)

even with that transvestite robotic look JGL looks awesome in this role for some reason
i feel so weird for criticizing the look and loving it simultaneously lol