Looper (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I have a hunch Jeff Daniels used stoners as an influence for his character... if it is the case genius was to approach a villain.

Allstar wrote:
Mason wrote: It's his opinion.
An uninformed one.
Which is probably why I said...
solo2001 wrote:This either looks amazing or really shitty. I need the full trailer to tell.

solo2001 wrote:
Allstar wrote: An uninformed one.
Which is probably why I said...
solo2001 wrote:This either looks amazing or really shitty. I need the full trailer to tell.
What about the bootleg indicates it might look shitty though? It looks fucking badass.

From what I saw it looked like a sci-fi shoot 'em up, I need more info to determine whether or not that's a good thing.

Lot of 'splosions in that trailer.

solo2001 wrote:From what I saw it looked like a sci-fi shoot 'em up, I need more info to determine whether or not that's a good thing.
If you're worried it will be a straight action movie you have no need to be concerned. Of course Sony wants to try to sell it as that though.
Last edited by Allstar on March 24th, 2012, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

steveportee wrote:Lot of 'splosions in that trailer.

Love The Brothers Bloom and the cinematography/visual style in that, but the visual style in Brick and this just seem so bland and normal.

So gutted they pulled the trailer down. anyone got a copy?

I took it off my blog looperstuff.tumblr.com as to not face any repercussions, but jglnews.tumblr.com reblogged my post last i checked.