Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
learnaboutkrypton.com

So only about a week till DVD/BR. Who's buying? I'm still wondering whether to buy it or wait till Christmas. My main reason for not using my own money is because of the lack of bonus features on the so called "2-Disc DVD Special Edition"

Bacon wrote:Who's buying?
:wave:

Bacon wrote:So only about a week till DVD/BR. Who's buying? I'm still wondering whether to buy it or wait till Christmas. My main reason for not using my own money is because of the lack of bonus features on the so called "2-Disc DVD Special Edition"
Not like anyone cares but i will pick up my copy on November 12th 8-) .

Bacon wrote:So only about a week till DVD/BR. Who's buying? I'm still wondering whether to buy it or wait till Christmas. My main reason for not using my own money is because of the lack of bonus features on the so called "2-Disc DVD Special Edition"
Time for an upgrade...

BlairCo wrote:
Time for an upgrade...
Definitely, DVD is so VHS.

Provide the money for me to get an HD TV and a BR Player, and I will.
Oh you won't? Ok, then shut the hell up.

Bacon wrote:Provide the money for me to get an HD TV and a BR Player, and I will.
I was going to ask for an address for me to send the money.
Then I saw what you put in spoiler tags, and I gotta say... I don't like your attitude young man.

11072014 wrote:
Bacon wrote:Provide the money for me to get an HD TV and a BR Player, and I will.
I was going to ask for an address for me to send the money.
Then I saw what you put in spoiler tags, and I gotta say... I don't like your attitude young man.
:roll: