Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
yeah valid points, which reminds me why i could care less about superman...forget i said anything

The last 3 posts I agree with completely. I'd love to have Billy Zane as Luthor and Luthor needs to be a minor villain in the background while Superman fights actual physical threats to him. I can't wait to see a Superman movie where Luthor's actually been updated to what he'd do in the modern era an not the Golden age of comic books

IF lex luther is used... The better change up the plot, and climax, because with lex luther it's always the same damn thing

thetitsarerightthere wrote:IF lex luther is used... The better change up the plot, and climax, because with lex luther it's always the same damn thing
They should change it up a bit. Give him some hair.

chee wrote:
thetitsarerightthere wrote:IF lex luther is used... The better change up the plot, and climax, because with lex luther it's always the same damn thing
They should change it up a bit. Give him some hair.
I hope they dont do that stupid old joke with the wig... god, that gets old

thetitsarerightthere wrote:
chee wrote:They should change it up a bit. Give him some hair.
I hope they dont do that stupid old joke with the wig... god, that gets old

Kevin Spacey was the perfect Lex Luthor, and no offense to Leo, a much better actor. Keep Spacey.

DarkExplosion49 wrote:Kevin Spacey was the perfect Lex Luthor, and no offense to Leo, a much better actor. Keep Spacey.
I love Kevin Spacey... but he was a terrible lex luthor. worst casting ever.

John Williams.

I would say it's a given already that Zimmer will do the score. Him and Nolan seem to have a Hitchcock-Bernard Hermann thing going on already.

I highly doubt Philip Glass would ever score a superhero movie.

And I know his music was in Watchmen but that wasn't written specifically for that film.