Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Something interesting I read today.

That Dicaprio should play Lex in Man of Steel

I actually think that's a very good suggestion. Leo would finally get to play a villain and that's the type of role I can see him playing very good.

Opinions?

I think that Leo is a too emotional actor for that role. And he is too small :D

I don't think it's the kind of role for him.

talli wrote:
I actually think that's a very good suggestion. Leo would finally get to play a villain and that's the type of role I can see him playing very good.
he already played a villian..

He has? Jog my memory...I only remember him playing heroes and anti heroes...never supporting characters or baddies

He didn't exactly play a 'good' character in the Beach.

Jonas Agersø wrote: And he is too small
You do realize Kevin Spacey played him in the last film. I could definitely see Leo pulling that off, I just don't know that he'd accept. Its always a big step in an actor's career to play a villain for the first time.

Bueller wrote:He didn't exactly play a 'good' character in the Beach.

That's a flawed anti hero...not a villain

Weathermen, he pursued the villain role in Inglorious Basterds so I think he's ready to play some bad guys

Fair enough, and though I love DiCaprio, thank God he wasn't Hans Landa. It just wouldn't have been the same.

You're right about that. Waltz was right up there with Heath as the joker...I'm curious to see what he does with his next villain in Water for Elephants...the pics from the set are pretty interesting, he has a real swagger when he walks as opposed to Landa who's like a nerd lol