Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
:thumbup:

Definitely the sexiest Martha Kent ever! I don't know how I should feel about that. :think:

All kidding aside, this really is perfect casting! :twothumbsup:

Awesome, she's so beautiful. :)
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

good casting...the younger her wouldve been great for a lois lane

nice.sssssssssssssssss... She's beautiful...she looks great to play a younger mother when Clark's a little boy and she also naturally can look real well in makeup to make her look older when superman's like 17 or something.

Wow, check this out. Listen to what Diane Lane is saying before they show the Disney logo at the beginning. It sounds like she's talking about Clark/Superman! lol

This would have been interesting. Here's a quote by Aaron Eckhart speaking of the director:
"I tried to get Jonathan [Liebesman] to direct 'Superman,' the director of ["Battle: Los Angeles"]," he said. "I thought he would have been a great director for this."
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/03/01/aa ... ght-rises/

I still think the film shouldn't be made just to meet a copyright deadline and it should have a good, young up and coming director like they did with Batman. I thought Duncan Jones and Matt Reeves were good choices and one of them should have got the gig.
WB possibly would have been better off making another Bryan Singer one financially than starting all over again so soon even though I didn't like Returns.

Great news!!! :twothumbsup:
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

After seeing Let Me In I really wish Matt Reeves had gotten the Superman job. He has a very traditional, authentic cinematic feel, whereas I always get a very hollow, plasticy atmosphere from Snyder's films.