Succession (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well, Mr Collins is full of it. This is the best show on TV right now imo (although Mr Robot is returning soon ^^). If anything, this latest episode brought even more color to some of the characters, whether it be Logan having some kind of brief seemingly existential crisis (him talking to Shiv, not being sure? this great scene with Greg "I like you Greg, I do, I like you." (although some will say it's pure manipulation).

Kendall proving himself to be completely unable to think for himself (Logan clearly not caring for his new girlfriend and Ken then freezing her out), that PAINFUL rapping session, delicious.

Ewan joining the party briefly was a delight as well.

Last episode was great. This season is great, can't wait for the finale next week.
Tom has got to go lol

Firing on all cylinders once again, the show is out of this world.

I hope this makes a splash at the emmys and globes, everyone is on fire

holy fuck this finale, and this show, are next level. if you aren't watching you are doing yourself a major disservice.

-Vader

omfg this final episode

pitch perfect

I loved this season. It's top tier HBO. The cast is amazing, the story is massively entertaining and I love the production value. They aced it on every level. Cox deserves a Globe for his work. Strong, Culkin, Snook and MacFayden were great too. I loved the chemistry of Culkin and Smith-Cameron. Hunter was a great addition to the cast. This season had multiple peaks and they kept it going.

I cannot wait to see what they've got in store for season 3.
The last scene was just perfection. The way Strong delivered those lines, he is a killer. I loved Cox subtle sign of pride. Loved it

so ughh i had a dream about this show so i should probably take it as a sign i need check this out right

..right?

Ruth wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 3:38 pm
so ughh i had a dream about this show so i should probably take it as a sign i need check this out right

..right?

-Vader

ok i’ve checked the first ep out. i’m not cinnamontography language savvy so i don’t know if i’m using correct terms, but please tell me the constant zooming in up everyone’s nostrils will get better

i’m just not liking the camera work here

but oh my god first episode and the daddy issues are just too strong here. i underestimated how much cringe i’ll have to endure to get through this show😭