The King's Man (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Yay?

idk, first film was kinda funny but the second one looks rather bad... Has anyone here actually seen that one lol

It's not good. Where the first one was charming and silly, the second one was just silly and goofy.

Thanks for letting me know

Good cast, but it’s still a no thank you from me.

Charles Dance, Daniel Brühl And Rhys Ifans On For The Kingsman Prequel
Matthew Vaughn has expansive plans for the world of Kingsman, with a prequel and also a new sequel being written. Now, according to Collider, he's bulking up the prequel's cast, with Charles Dance and Daniel Brühl locked in and Rhys Ifans in talks.

For the prequel, the plan is apparently to spin the clock back to World War I, blending the fictional universe of the Kingsman organization with the real-life Duke of Lancaster’s Regiment, which has had a rank known as Kingsman for more than a century. Vaughn is aiming to explore the originals of the intelligence service, with Ralph Fiennes and Harris Dickinson (as eager young whippersnapper Conrad) on to play the leads as a sort of proto-Harry/Eggsy duo.

Nothing is yet known about Dance or Brühl's roles, though the site has heard that Ifans would potentially be a dangerous Russian mystic. Matthew Goode is also reportedly being considered for a role in the movie, which should kick off shooting in January for an 8 November release next year.

I'm good, thanks

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... an-1219689
Matthew Vaughn's Kingsman prequel has a name.

The film is called The King's Man, with Disney and 20th Century Fox also revealing this logline: "As a collection of history's worst tyrants and criminal masterminds gather to plot a war to wipe out millions, one man must race against time to stop them." The film will explore the origins of the independent intelligence agency.

The film was previously announced to hit theaters on Feb. 14 2020.