Norm Macdonald

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
First I wanted to post about Norm Macdonald's new Netflix show, Norm Macdonald Has a Show, which premieres a week from now, but then I realized I could open a brand now thread dedicated to the work and genius of Norm Macdonald.

I've only discovered Norm and his comedy around 2 or 3 years ago, but I've become a true fan of him. I admire the guy and I honestly think that he is one of, if not the best comedian of our age. Judging by how fellow comedians of his talk about Norm and his work, I might not be wrong about that.

So, are there any more fellow Norm fans around here? I understand that there is a growing online fan community, thanks to the hard work of the YouTube channel I'm not Norm where someone is constantly uploading videos of almost everything Norm has ever done. And now, as I mentioned, his talk show is coming out, which looks like a direct continuation of his Live podcast, which was on YouTube for a while but now is sadly removed (in part, I'm sure, due to the Netflix show coming out soon).

Here's the trailer, showing off some of his guests (Letterman, Michael Keaton, SHYAMALAN for god's sakes!):