Knives Out (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
KNIVES OUT: Come for the grand cast and the all-you-can-eat-the-rich buffet; stay for a classical whodunit worthy of John Dickson Carr in its hilarity and sheer ingenuity of construction. Goodness, what a delight. #TIFF2019
Justin Chang

Most reliable person yet to react.

Is Disney paying for these reviews?
you know I had to. Looking forward to this one. Sounds like a blast.

major plus is that Craig, who is a terrific actor and should have a wayyyyy stronger career outside of Bond but must have a horrible agent, gets to actually do something in this

-Vader

Sounds like Ana de Armas gives the best performance in this! The central character and heart of the movie.

"Uncinematic, overlit?" Laughable, jesus.

Ana Rises

Also, I agree with Vader182 when it comes to the visual aesthetic of the film.

85 on metacritic with the first 7 reviews. I wonder if the film could have a shot at best screenplay nod. Johnson is freaking long overdue for that.

You've already seen it lol ?

This is playing CIFF, so i'll do my best to get tickets. Showtime will be sometime in the last half of October.

Will likely also try to see Marriage Story, The Report, and possibly Hidden Life and Waves as well. We'll see the full schedule next week.

Hyped. Hope Rian will be there. For Widows last year, McQueen and the entire cast and principle crew were there, including Neeson, Flynn, Debecki, etc.

Would LOVE for something similar here, but I doubt it. Certainly not for Craig who's shooting.

-Vader