2018-2019 Awards Season

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I guess you'd think would result in, say, a Beale Street Nom instead of the abomination of Rhapsody

-Vader

how in the fuck do you vote on a best producer?

Artemis wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 6:34 pm
Which will be louder: outrage over Black Panther being snubbed or outrage over Black Panther being nominated?

Most of the films the PGA nominated don't belong on that list but I wouldn't be surprised if Black Panther is the film that's being called out the most.
Considering the reaction people get when they try to argue against BP's nomination, I'm sure the outrage will be minuscule compared to the opposite.

The Grinch? Are you fucking serious right now. What is this, Razzie or PGA?£

Yawn, another western awards season where people waste time thinking any of that shit is still relevant. Will gladly watch the jokes monologues on YouTube.🕷️

Artemis wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 6:34 pm
Which will be louder: outrage over Black Panther being snubbed or outrage over Black Panther being nominated?
The latter.

I've been living my life for the past 2 years with a simple rule: underestimate the good in people, and overestimate how shitty they are

It has just dawned on me that there is a possibility of Michael Bay getting a Oscar nomination this year.

for what? Bumblebee?

Ace
He was a producer for A Quiet Place.

BlairCo wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 6:42 am
It has just dawned on me that there is a possibility of Michael Bay getting a Oscar nomination this year.
Yeah that's not gonna happen.