Black Widow (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I'm really interested in seeing how this film turns out
given the events of Endgame. A fan theory going around on Twitter is saying this film might take place between Infinity War and Endgame but I would honestly prefer a straight up prequel.

Oku
Not even an announcement on the start of production, that is crazy; even Tenet at least announced that.

Is this the the closest-release big-budget movie that we know the least about, less than Tenet?

But I guess with its track record Marvel Studios has certainly earned the right to that kind of confidence.

Um.. Johansson's Black Widow isn't that interesting of a character, so what exactly is this film's draw (other than star power)?

This film is like 7 years too late

Better late than never I'd say.

Numbers wrote:
May 29th, 2019, 6:06 pm
Um.. Johansson's Black Widow isn't that interesting of a character, so what exactly is this film's draw (other than star power)?
I agree with this but a lot of fans have been wanting a solo film for her to flesh her character out more. Also,cool spy film with cool action scenes? Sign me up man.

Numbers wrote:
May 29th, 2019, 6:06 pm
If they mine in the right places this could be a gem after a gem (her performance in End Game), for me easily top three with RDJ and (underrated even) Hems.

Ace
Ray Winstone Joins Marvel’s ‘Black Widow’
“The Departed” star Ray Winstone has joined Marvel’s “Black Widow” standalone movie, sources tell Variety.

Marvel had no comment on the casting. The film is currently in production in London.

Plot details for the standalone “Black Widow” pic are unknown, though it’s expected to follow Marvel’s other films that focus on a single hero as an origin tale. Winstone’s role in the film is also unknown.
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/blac ... 203249397/

Well, they just guaranteed that I'll be there opening night.