Black Widow (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

My interest went down after rumor about its possible R-rating was debunked. I was very hoping that we will finally get something really unusual in the MCU. But, oh, well... Let's hope that we will at least have a PG-13 version of this scene:

Still dont get why this is a thing...

hey Marvel give the next Avengers to a female director then talk to me about female empowerment

Ace
‘Black Widow’: Rachel Weisz Circling Key Role in Marvel’s Standalone Film (EXCLUSIVE)
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/rach ... 203177636/
Fresh off her Oscar nomination for “The Favourite,” Rachel Weisz has set her sights on the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as she is in early talks join Scarlett Johansson in Marvel’s “Black Widow” standalone movie.

Though a deal has not yet been completed, sources tell Variety that talks are headed in that direction, with strong interest from both sides of negotiations.

It’s currently also unknown who Weisz would be playing in the film.

‘Stranger Things' Star David Harbour Joins Scarlett Johansson in Marvel's 'Black Widow'
Stranger Things star David Harbour is joining Scarlett Johansson in Black Widow, Marvel’s standalone feature on the Avengers spy-turned-super heroine.

The movie is casting up as it heads towards a June start of production in London and recently added rising actress Florence Pugh to the call sheet.

Plot details are being kept behind the Iron Curtain, but it will be an internationally-set story centering on Natasha Romanoff, a spy and assassin who grew up being trained by the KGB before breaking from their grasp and becoming an agent of SHIELD and Avenger.

Marvel could tell you who Harbour is playing but then they'd have to kill you. (Not really. Character information for Harbour was not yet revealed.)

Harbour is in the midst of having a Hollywood moment. The actor headlines with his first movie, Lionsgate’s comic book-based Hellboy, which opens April 12, and recently wrapped a turn opposite Chris Hemsworth in action thriller Dhaka. In July, he returns for season three of Netflix's Stranger Things in which he plays sheriff Jim Hopper, the breakout and fan-favorite role that has garnered him Emmy and Golden Globe nominations as well as a SAG Award win.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... eakingnews

Batman's Batman wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:17 pm
My interest went down after rumor about its possible R-rating was debunked. I was very hoping that we will finally get something really unusual in the MCU. But, oh, well... Let's hope that we will at least have a PG-13 version of this scene:

bruh, scar jo is naked in under the skin. just watch that smh

I'd prefer her naked with that red hair. Makes it hotter.
Last edited by Batman's Batman on April 4th, 2019, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oku
Red-blonde 4ever