Little Women (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
lol

not every new film released gets a 4K release, from this I'm kind of baffled since it made money. I don't know what their process was tho but that doesn't mean they can't do a 4K release.

I can sort of understand why The Lighthouse doesn't have a 4K release but I think that'd be pretty nice. Would be nice if it ends up on Netflix in HDR tho :P same goes for this film

Putting "Greta Gerwig's" at the top is a nice touch, but that cover is awful. Maybe they're going for consistency with Lady Bird?

The title is Little Women (plural) but the DVD cover only shows one of them on a beach lol.

Is Greta Gerwig on social media? Somebody should message her and link this awful cover to her and get her to get the distributor to change it. Seriously, at this point, only Gerwig would have the power to get it changed. This movie deserves a hell of a much better cover than this garbage. And it definitely deserves a 4k release.

Speaking of a 4K release, where is the 4K criterion remaster of Call Me By Your Name??