Bad Times at the El Royale (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
not enough whodunnits these days looks fun

m4st4 wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 11:58 am
This reminds me of a rental... strangers meet at a motel, everybody was the schycho killer in the end? Like, one person.

Possibly Mason biopic.
Wasn't Split already that?£

m4st4 wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 11:58 am
This reminds me of a rental... strangers meet at a motel, everybody was the schycho killer in the end? Like, one person.

Possibly Mason biopic.
Identity with Cusack

Ace

£

Ace

“shit happens - get the whiskey” :clap:

love the vibe i’m getting of this, looks like the kinda thing i would absolutely enjoy. the cast also looks great
low key gives me dead money vibes which i’m living for, though i can also totally sense a certain possible ‘metaphor’ others have alluded to which... i’m also living for

Father Daniel Flynn (Jeff Bridges) "I'm not really a priest"
Yeah,thanks for that.

there are already several reviews and reactions on twitter. didn’t read them because i don’t want to spoil it for myself, but glanced through them - apparently the movie is def not a dud, a bit more straightforward than cabin in the woods, but lots of fun. The cast is great, but supposedly Hemsworth is the weakest link lmao

so excited

I dug this movie. Got a lot of Tarantino vibes. If you can get through the first 2 acts which are very, you'll discover a very satisfying third act. How Hemsworth is front and centre on the poster, I do not understand because he's not even in the movie really until the last 30 minutes. Everybody in this movie is a lot of fun to watch.