Birds of Prey and the fantabulous emancipation of one harley quinn (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The rumored line-up of characters:

Black Canary, Huntress, Cassandra Cain and Renee Montoya.

and Quinn lol

The villain is said to be a Batman villain, but they didn't have a name.

No Catwoman Or Poison Ivy?

Looks like it's really going to be Birds of Prey, not Gotham City Sirens.

Nomis wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 4:29 pm
Looks like it's really going to be Birds of Prey, not Gotham City Sirens.
Ridiculous. Really shows that Margot is a producer this time.

No Ivy and Selina with a complete BoP cast AND Quinn is so goddamn weird.

It is quite weird... Maybe they keep her more as an anti-hero still. Like, she will befriend them but clash in the end? lol idk must admit I was really looking forward to a GCS film.

Bleh... we’ll see but right now I just don’t care. Good on Canary though, if true.

Honestly if Barbara Gordon isn't in it, I just don't see myself giving a fuck about this. I like Margot Robbie but making Birds of Prey all about her Harley is just ridiculously stupid. Just make Gotham City Sirens if you want a Harley girl gang movie.

Artemis wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 5:07 pm
Honestly if Barbara Gordon isn't in it, I just don't see myself giving a fuck about this. I like Margot Robbie but making Birds of Prey all about her Harley is just ridiculously stupid. Just make Gotham City Sirens if you want a Harley girl gang movie.
I can totally see this being the sort of choice someone would make because BoP sounds cooler than GCS or something stupid like that.

But people, there are brands and there are two completely different stories tied to each of these brands... why put Harley in a mix like that when you have plenty of room left in GCS, Harley standalone, Batman or even Apokalips if you like. Hell, be brave and do Old Harley pronto.

The current rumor is that Margot could not use Barbara or Catwoman for BoP or GCS because Matt Reeves has creative control over those characters.

The filmmakers within the universe can't even work together.

This film is honestly going to be such a mess. And same with the other Batman universe films possibly.

What's the source for that Artemis?