Birds of Prey and the fantabulous emancipation of one harley quinn (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bacon wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:57 pm
Can we get rid of the alternate title in the thread name?
It's the official title (which seems the case), so no.

Nomis wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 7:00 pm
It's the official title (which seems the case), so no.
Last I checked, you didn't get to make that decision, bud. ;)

None of us wrote the script, so you're right there too lol

The title is an clusterfuck and an eyesore. We know what film Birds of Prey is referring to.

The Birdman thread isn't "Birdman (or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (2014)"

Should be though.

movie sounds like the title of thread by m4

What title did we give the thread for The Chronicle History of King Henry the Fift with his Battell fought at Agincourt in France (1944)?

Does anyone think that these types of titles are clever or funny in any way? It's so cringe-inducing for me to read those subtitles or alternative titles or what the heck they're supposed to be. Be it Birdman or Birds of Prey, they sound awful.

DHOPW42 wrote:
November 22nd, 2018, 6:32 am
Does anyone think that these types of titles are clever or funny in any way? It's so cringe-inducing for me to read those subtitles or alternative titles or what the heck they're supposed to be. Be it Birdman or Birds of Prey, they sound awful.
Only exception to me is Dr Strangelove Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb

Ace
Chris Messina Joins ‘Birds Of Prey’ As Bad Guy Victor Zsasz
https://deadline.com/2018/12/birds-of-p ... 202517483/
Chris Messina has joined Warner Bros./DC’s Birds of Prey in the villainous role of Victor Zsasz, a sadistic serial killer who carves a tally mark onto himself for each of his victims. Zsasz will be working in cahoots with Ewan McGregor’s lead bad guy Black Mask.

Messina recently starred in HBO/Blumhouse’s Golden Globe nominated mini-series Sharp Objects. He shares a SAG-win for best ensemble for Argo. For 90 episodes Messina played Danny Castellano on The Mindy Project. Upcoming he has the drama The True Adventures of Wolfboy opposite John Turturro and Chloe Sevigny.

In addition today, Warner Bros. announced the rest of those cast in Birds of Prey, keeping their roles largley under wraps including Steven Williams (The Chi), Derek Wilson, Dana Lee (Dr. Ken), Francois Chau (The Expanse, The Tick), and Matthew Willig (The Ballad of Buster Scruggs).