God of War (PS4): The Godfather

A place to discuss music and video games.

With this, Spider-Man and the Spyro remake being upcoming exclusives, I think this might be the year I buy a PS4.

This, Spidey, TLOU: Part II and Death Stranding could be the only games I play for the rest of PS4 cycle and I wouldn’t mind.

Expecting Cyberpunk on PS5.

Im sure it will be on both 4 and 5

prince0gotham wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 2:49 pm
Im sure it will be on both 4 and 5
Oh yeah, I was just thinking, with possible crossplay like the rumors say, I might get it on PS5. :shrug:

Gosh a PS5 still sounds like it should be like 5 years out but it won’t. But seriously, if Sony made a newer model PS4 as powerful or more than the One X what would be the point of a 5 (I mean anytime sooooon)? The system still sells really well and there would be almost no improvement in performance. They should wait until it’s affordable to make a console that runs native 4K at 60 FPS for pretty much all games.

It's kind of odd to be reminded that the Cyberpunk teaser is now more than 5 years old and the game still doesn't seem to be coming out anytime soon.£

Master Virgo wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 5:19 am
It's kind of odd to be reminded that the Cyberpunk teaser is now more than 5 years old and the game still doesn't seem to be coming out anytime soon.£
E3 re-reveal is confirmed by CDPR and it is rumored to be a heavy presence during MS conference, marketing deal. It may come out in 2019, holidays, who knows how far they’ve come or how it looks even. One thing’s for sure, after Witcher 3, tremendous pressure on CDPR to deliver another goat experience is pretty much guaranteed.

As for PS5, my guess is late 2020 release for early adopters but PS4 will still go strong for (at least) 2-3 years. I’m hearing pretty wild spec rumors (32GB) that just cannot be realized on a solid price right now.

Back to GoW... is it Thursday midnight yet? I’m thirsting for a substantial thought provoking narrative experience... last time a game moved me was probably Nier: Automata followed by Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.

m4st4 wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 8:25 am
Master Virgo wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 5:19 am
E3 re-reveal is confirmed by CDPR and it is rumored to be a heavy presence during MS conference, marketing deal. It may come out in 2019, holidays, who knows how far they’ve come or how it looks even. One thing’s for sure, after Witcher 3, tremendous pressure on CDPR to deliver another goat experience is pretty much guaranteed.

As for PS5, my guess is late 2020 release for early adopters but PS4 will still go strong for (at least) 2-3 years. I’m hearing pretty wild spec rumors (32GB) that just cannot be realized on a solid price right now.

Back to GoW... is it Thursday midnight yet? I’m thirsting for a substantial thought provoking narrative experience... last time a game moved me was probably Nier: Automata followed by Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
I think the PS5 will be a late 2019 release. However, I could see Sony waiting until 2020 if it continues where the new xbox has not really affected PS4's sales figures.

I am with you. As the days are approaching I am getting more and more hyped. Just played Shadow of War and was really disappointed with the campaign so am looking forward to a great story.