God of War (PS4): The Godfather

A place to discuss music and video games.
I’m glad you’re liking the game. :thumbup:

Tonight’s the night! My plan is to take a power nap, then wake up right before midnight, grab some popcorn/redbull and play as long as I can. Friday is a superbusy day at work so I won’t get much out of it unfortunately, not until later in the day...

Can't wait to hear your thoughts.£

Master Virgo wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 1:05 am
Can't wait to hear your thoughts.£
I’ll try to be as constructive as I can. :thumbup:

Anyone here heard about Neil Gaiman’s Norse Mythology? I’ve heard some good things about it, might be a fun suplementary read later on. I was always primarily a Greek and Egyptian mythology fan, ever since Age of Mythology as a kid, but nowadays I find that norse myths are actually closer to what I’m seeking when it comes to folk literature. Apparently there’s a substantial lore segment within the game.

two more days.

I am getting my copy from Amazon so have to wait until Friday after work to play. As a primer I went ahead a watched a 3 hour long video of all the cutscenes from the previous games. I especially didnt remember the story for the PSP games that well since I only played them once.

Everyone who ends up enjoying this game should spam the person from EA who said gamers don’t enjoy single player games anymore with the reviews this game received... and then spam them with sales numbers as well once those start rolling out.

PowerDump wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 12:59 pm
Everyone who ends up enjoying this game should spam the person from EA who said gamers don’t enjoy single player games anymore with the reviews this game received... and then spam them with sales numbers as well once those start rolling out.
Looks like it’s record breaking for early streamers (RadBrad etc) and, although not official yet - record breaking launch for Sony. So hell yeah!

PowerDump wrote:
If we spent all our time telling EA how stupid they are, we wouldn't have time for anything else.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 3:13 pm
PowerDump wrote:
If we spent all our time telling EA how stupid they are, we wouldn't have time for anything else.
Lol very true.

45 minutes to go and my powernap has officially ended! Now to twiddle my thumbs and prepare the drinks and meals...