The Lighthouse (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
http://www.thevanguard.ca/news/local/mo ... th-187808/
The movie is about a Nova Scotia lighthouse keeper in the early 20th century, starring actors Willem Dafoe and Robert Pattinson.

The Hollywood Reporter says the fantasy-horror film will explore old seafaring myths and will star Dafoe as an aging lighthouse keeper. It will begin filming in the spring and Robert Eggers will direct the movie, a follow up to his sleeper hit The Witch.
A photo of the completed lighthouse set build on the Leif Ericson trail at Cape Forchu in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. The 60-foot lighthouse was designed to replicate those built in the early 20th century for the feature film, starring Willem Dafoe and Robert Pattinson. #nsfilmjobs #novascotia
it's kinda funny that they actually built a lighthouse cause there's like 5 in the area that look exactly like that

The film is shooting for the next few weeks, rumor has it they're doing black & white vista vision

So he cast Nosferatu for his lead.£

Master Virgo wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 3:39 pm
So he cast Nosferatu for his lead.£
Perhaps a warmup then?

All vista vision?

that's what i've heard, full auteur on this one

i'm not saying there's an epic one take where rob drags defoe down a road with a dog collar then tries to bury him, alright? i'm not

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/ ... S-pypUO_Fk
DAFOE: Do you remember when we were being sprayed with that water and it stung so bad? Those kinds of things never leave you.

PATTINSON: That’s the closest I’ve come to punching a director. However much I love Robert [Eggers], there was a point where I did five takes walking across the beach, and after a while I was like, “What the fuck is going on? I feel like you’re just spraying a fire hose in my face.” And he was like, “I am spraying a fire hose in your face.” It was like some kind of torture. It definitely creates an interesting energy.