Overlord (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
On the eve of D-Day, American paratroopers are dropped behind enemy lines to carry out a mission crucial to the invasion’s success. But as they approach their target, they begin to realize there is more going on in this Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation. They find themselves fighting against supernatural forces, part of a Nazi experiment.
Overlord is directed by Julius Avery (Son of a Gun) and stars Wyatt Russell (22 Jump Street) and Jovan Adepo (Fences). This film is the fourth film in the continuing Cloverfield series.

http://www.slashfilm.com/cloverfield-4/

Wait... Is this coming out this year along with Cloverfield Station? Will the title change to something like Cloverfield Village or something like that? This film series is confusing me.

not an adaptation 2007 game?

The aesthetic reminds me of something.

Return To Castle Wolfenstein.

J.J.Abrams could produce a live action take on Hanna-Barbera's Flintstones and I'd still expect it to connect to Cloverfield somehow.

Is this Wolfenstein? Looks pretty entertaining though. I really enjoyed that trailer

So this is not a part of Cloverfield?

LelekPL wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 5:03 am
So this is not a part of Cloverfield?
Heard at work, from someone who worked on the film, that it actually is part of the Cloverfield universe...