Unsane (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
A young woman is involuntarily committed to a mental institution where she is confronted by her greatest fear--but is it real or is it a product of her delusion?
Bleecker Street will release Unsane in theaters on March 23, 2018, and the report notes that the picture is expected to go wide in theaters. The film is still quite the mysterious little production, with synopsis or plot details to speak of, but SNL vet Jay Pharoah previously described the film as a “reality-type horror — almost Get Out-ish, but different.” Pharoah stars alongside Juno Temple, Claire Foy, Amy Irving, and Aimee Mullins. Soderbergh shot the movie on an iPhone in a little over a week.

Title needs work.

Seems very interesting but shot on an iPhone + theatrical release? Why? Ew!

premise is super not interesting but everything else is kinda cool. also cause i like claire foy now

Nolan's next will be shot on iPhone X, book it.

-What is this sexy new technology they're calling... smartphones? Emma I need this more than I need you in bed right now.

Trailer looks interesting and Claire Foy. I probably won't watch it in cinema though.

i watched this on my iphone and the quality looked bad. i cannot imagine what it would look like projected on a large screen but i assume not very good

The filmmaking looks interesting but the concept has been done to death.

I'm not all too big on Soderbergh but I'll probably watch this for Foy, she's a gem. I hope she'll work with Nolan soon.

It looks like a student film, and I'm not just talking about the fact it was filmed on an iPhone. Foy looks like the MVP here, the rest looks very amateurish, right down to the makeup.