The Wolverine (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Viper is not terrible, she's just okay.

I'm kinda curious now at what would have happened had Arronofsky stayed on board to helm.

DreamPolice wrote:I'm kinda curious now at what would have happened had Arronofsky stayed on board to helm.
Same here, I still liked Mangold's version a lot.

DreamPolice wrote:I'm kinda curious now at what would have happened had Arronofsky stayed on board to helm.
Viper would put that tongue up some Japanese ass.

The stuff that would have been in Aronofsky's version (read it on Superherohype) sounds just terrible in comparison, glad he didnt end up making it.

Jax_Teller wrote:The stuff that would have been in Aronofsky's version (read it on Superherohype) sounds just terrible in comparison, glad he didnt end up making it.
Maybe you are right, but it would have been interesting to see nonetheless. I remember looking at his ideas and concepts for Batman: Year One and they looked bad although somethings would been cool to see though like the batsuit which was going to be grey and black.

I know I'm late to the party but I wanted to say that The Wolverine was awesome.

Best version of the character to date.

My only complaint is
Will he have bone claws from now on? I always thought Wolverine had adamantium claws?
Can anyone answer this?

I think
That when he goes into his older body he will have his regular claws, but in the future he will have bone, unless Magento can do some crazy shit

xWhereAmI? wrote:I think
That when he goes into his older body he will have his regular claws, but in the future he will have bone, unless Magento can do some crazy shit
Thats what I thought they meant when magneto showed up at the end. Like maybe he could pull the metal out of his body and make his claws better.
Wolverine would be at a serious disadvantage without them.

Forum Pro
Law
When this track was playing over the fight, I got some serious chills