The Wolverine (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Durden wrote:
RyanRises wrote: And Hugh Jackman... :?
Jackman>>>RDJ
Not sure if actually fucking serious.
Brave New World

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I'm not completely sold... After all this is the same guy that directed "Knight and Day". :sick:
But its also the same guy he brilliantly redid 3:10 to Yuma...

RyanRises wrote:
Durden wrote: Jackman>>>RDJ
Not sure if actually fucking serious.
100% serious.

Durden wrote:
RyanRises wrote: Not sure if actually fucking serious.
100% serious.
A mere opinion.
Brave New World

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:
But its also the same guy he brilliantly redid 3:10 to Yuma...
This GIF confuses me so much...

Forum Pro
Law
Are any of you guys serious? You have no idea what The Wolverine is going to bring, who is to say it won't be better than MoS? Granted Man of Steel has better names behind it but I trust Jackman more than I do Cavill, and I certainly trust Mangold more than I do Synder. I've seen every one of Mangold's films.. the guy is almost always on point. Can't say the same for Synder though. I'm not doubting MoS but the offical trailer to it isn't even that good compared to the comic can trailer. I can't wait for next Wednesday so it could shut a lot of you guys up.. I'm not being rude when saying that but don't doubt the guy who made films like 3:10 to Yuma, Walk The Line and Cop Land.

Law wrote:Are any of you guys serious? You have no idea what The Wolverine is going to bring, who is to say it won't be better than MoS? Granted Man of Steel has better names behind it but I trust Jackman more than I do Cavill, and I certainly trust Mangold more than I do Synder. I've seen every one of Mangold's films.. the guy is almost always on point. Can't say the same for Synder though. I'm not doubting MoS but the offical trailer to it isn't even that good compared to the comic can trailer. I can't wait for next Wednesday so it could shut a lot of you guys up.. I'm not being rude when saying that but don't doubt the guy who made films like 3:10 to Yuma, Walk The Line and Cop Land.

Law wrote:Can't say the same for Synder though.
I've liked every Snyder film I've seen. (haven't seen Sucker Punch)

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Law wrote:Can't say the same for Synder though.
I've liked every Snyder film I've seen. (haven't seen Sucker Punch)
Brave New World

MOS official trailer was amazing, and the cast is incredible. Mangold is definitely a huge draw, but a lot of members including me have not been fans of the previous films involving Wolverine. I need to see footage to be super excited, right now its a promising film though.